Sonntag, 7. Juli 2013

My Graduation.

Hey Guys,

so much stress in the past few days. On Friday I had my Graduation, we all met in our School to get our papers and to say goodbye. It was really warm and finally the sun was shining.
The Graduation took about 2 hours and we had to build Groups with our friends to go together to the stage. We were allowed to choose a song for our walk to the stage. Maria, Lisa and I choose "Can't hold us" from Macklemore (everbody knew that song and they were all clapping hands :)).

After my graduation, my Family and I went to a nice italian restaurant to celebrate my graduation. After that some friends came over to me and we celebrated till morning !!

Today I'm going to the prom from my Cousin. Going to Show Pictures tomorrow :))
Have a nice day,
Love Alina

My sister <3

Maria - Me - Lisa


Family :)


Haha, shoes were a little too high

Mum's boyfriend is missing

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen